1. You may be given the opportunity to provide personal information about yourself on the Site, through email or via mail. By voluntarily providing such information, you acknowledge that the Company is collecting said information and may store and use it now and in the future.
2. By using this Site, you understand that you may be automatically providing information that will be collected by the site through, including but not limited to, the following ways:
a. Cookies: Cookies are alphanumeric markets that are transferred to the hard drive of your computer through the browser to help personalize your online experience. When you access the Site through your browser, you will be able to have a more individualized experience in using the Site if you enable cookies on the Site. You always have the option to remove cookies from your browser or to not use them for this Site specifically. If you choose to remove cookies for this Site, some of the features of the Site may not operate as intended because they are designed for a more personalized browsing experience.
When cookies are used on this Site, we may or may not collect and store information regarding the domain name and host that you used to access the Site, the IP address from which the Site was accessed as well as the dates and times that you accessed the Site.
b. Pixel Tages: Pixel tags may or may not be used in any email messages that you receive from the Company as a result of your use of the Site. Pixel tags are generally used to ensure that the emails that the Company sends are compatible with your browser and software. This allows the Company to enhance your email viewing experience.
4. The Company may also use personal information provided through your use of the Site for the purpose of enhancing the browsing experience of visitors to the Site, tracking overall trends for the Company as well as for gather general demographic information about the use of the Site.
6. The Company may share personal information gathered through the site with third parties. The information shared will only consist of non-personally identifiable information for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to, advertising and marketing, analyzing trends and data as well as improving the Site experience.
7. In the event that any part of the Company is sold or transferred to another entity, the Company makes no representation as to the use of any information gathered through the website by any of those parties.
8. The Company may also share non-personally identifiable information gathered through the Site with any corporate affiliates or any other entities that the Company adds to its corporate structure.
9. The Company may release any information gathered through the Site necessary to comply with the applicable laws and to respond to legal process without any notice. In addition, the Company may release any necessary information gathered through the Site to address any other form of a complaint without a court order. The Company may not provide a notification regarding the release of such information.
10. In its sole discretion, the Company may release any necessary information gathered through the Site in the interest of safety. The Company may not provide a notification regarding the release of such information.
11. By using this Site, you acknowledge that you have an obligation to protect your personal identity in all online interactions with the Company. Furthermore, it is your personal obligation to secure access to your personal information in all use of the Site and prevent the fraudulent use of your personal information.
12. The Company does not guarantee the security of any information provided by you in your use of the Site. While the Company maintains reasonable measures to safeguard against fraudulent use and misuse of the Site, it cannot guarantee the safety of your personal information at all times when you use the Site. The Company may or may not alert you in the event of misuse of the Site.
13. In providing your contact email information or phone number to the Company, you agree that we may contact you regarding any marketing or other information related to the Company. The emails sent by the Company may also contain affiliate links or information from third parties. The Company makes no representation about the accuracy of any information provided by third parties in any emails sent by the Company and has no control over any information collected on you by third parties through affiliate links in email messages. If you no longer wish to receive emails from the Company, you have the option to unsubscribe to those messages.
14. In the event that we need to contact you about any information you have provided on the Site or the Company’s release or use thereof, we will attempt to reach you using the most recent email address you have provided to us.
Copyright © 2009 – 2021. Omnicore Group, Inc.